Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 16

Hey! Haven't kept up with my blog, however I am proud to say that I have kept up with my diet for the most part other than cheat days...ok I may have had a couple of cheat days per week instead of one. Today was a good day for me as far as diet and workout.

Breakfast: Scramble with 2oz turkey sausage and 1 1/2 eggs.

Lunch: Beef sausage

Dinner: Grilled Chicken and Collard greens.

Workout: 20 min circuit of 35/20lb med ball sit ups, 44/36lb kettlebell goblet squats, 20lb renegade rows. Hard as hell!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you started blogging again. I can't tell you how important this is to do. It isn't about the prizes at the end. This is about checking in with your body and becoming aware and responsible for your actions. Be your own advocate. Your body is your temple. Let this be a tool to help you be the best you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Hillary, and glad you're still at it! I know a lot of people seem to have dropped off, I don't want you to be one of them!

    ReplyDelete